- Regularly represents landlords and tenants (nonprofits, startups, biotech companies, Fortune 500 companies) in leasing transactions. Recent transactions include:
- A commercial real estate owner/operator/developer in connection with its lease for headquarters near Philadelphia;
- A healthcare company in connection with a lease in Kissimmee, Florida;
- A biotech company in connection with a lease and subleasing of additional space in a mixed-use building in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with $250 million worth of construction financing for a planned unit development in Palm Beach County, Florida.*
- Represented a publicly traded REIT in the acquisition of over 4,500 single-family homes in South Florida, including the issuance of title insurance.*
- Represented a not-for-profit organization in a complex disposition of a multimillion-dollar private residence.*
- Represented a developer in obtaining development entitlements, including environmental permitting, in connection with a condominium development in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Member, Boston Bar Association
Member, Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section (2006-Present)
President, Commercial Real Estate Women, Miami (2017)
Board Member, Commercial Real Estate Women, Miami (2012-2017)
Founding Member, Young Leaders, Urban Land Institute (2011-2012)
Member, Urban Land Institute (2006-2012)