Mr. Glazer has extensive real estate transactional experience, representing firm clients, including BlackRock, Forest City Enterprises, AEW Capital Management, Alcion Ventures and Four Seasons, in some of the largest real estate acquisition, disposition and joint venture transactions in the country. He has recently represented:
- Forest City Enterprises in its multibillion-dollar joint venture with Greenland Group Co. to develop Atlantic Yards in Brooklyn, New York
- Four Seasons Hotels in closing a joint venture for the construction of a 444-room, Four Seasons branded hotel and golf resort at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida
- A client in what is believed to be the largest single asset purchase and joint venture in the history of the United States – a multibillion-dollar acquisition and joint venture of 11,000+ apartments units in New York City
- Forest City Enterprises in a multibillion-dollar joint venture with QIC, one of Australia’s largest institutional investment managers, involving eight regional shopping centers
- A client in a multibillion-dollar programmatic joint venture with a state retirement system for the development of several urban multifamily development projects
- A hospitality client in connection with a joint venture for the redevelopment of a five-star hotel and golf resort located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mr. Glazer has served on the board of directors of the Commercial Brokers Association of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board and was that board's representative on the Governmental Affairs Committee of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board. He also served as a member of the Real Property Counsel of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
Mr. Glazer was a member of the board of directors for Say Yes to Education, Inc., a national not-for-profit committed to increasing high school and college graduation rates for inner-city youth.