- Triplet Therapeutics, Inc. in its $49 million Series A financing
- Quentis Therapeutics, Inc. in its $48 million Series A financing
- Cadent Therapeutics, Inc. in its $40 million Series B financing
- LeafLink, Inc. in its $35 million Series B financing
- Digital+ Partners’ $12 million investment in ChartIQ, Inc.’s Series B financing
- Batu Capital Investments’ $5 million investment in MJ Freeway, LLC’s Series C financing
- LaSalle Hotel Properties in a $5.2 billion merger with Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- Kensho Technologies, Inc. in its $550 million acquisition by S&P Global
- Johnson & Johnson in the sale of its BabyCenter business to Everyday Health Group
- Plug Power Inc. in its $58 million acquisition of Giner ELX, Inc.
- Plug Power Inc. in its $65 million acquisition of United Hydrogen Group Inc.
- SpringWorks Therapeutics, Inc. in its $186.3 million initial public offering
- Cowen and Company and William Blair as underwriters in a $32.5 million follow-on offering for Ovid Therapeutics Inc.
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. as underwriters in a $15.4 million follow-on public offering for BioLineRx, Inc.
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company as underwriters in a $11.5 million follow-on public offering for IRIDEX Corporation
Prior to and during law school, Mr. Hays served as the Director of the Environmental Health Program at the scientific research institute PSE Healthy Energy (Physicians, Scientists, & Engineers) and as a research associate at Weill Cornell Medicine.