- Vedere Bio II in its $77 million Series A financing
- Triplet Therapeutics in its $49 million Series A financing
- Quentis Therapeutics in its $48 million Series A financing
- Cadent Therapeutics in its $40 million Series B financing
- Hodinkee in its $40 million Series B financing
- LeafLink in its $35 million Series B financing
- Alto Solutions in its $17 million Series A financing
- Noodle Partners in its $16 million Series B financing
- Two Sigma Ventures’ investment in Remote Technology, Inc’s $11 million Series Seed financing
- Digital+ Partners’ investment in ChartIQ, Inc.’s $17 million Series B financing
- Batu Capital Investments’ investment in MJ Freeway, LLC’s $10 million Series C financing
- LaSalle Hotel Properties in a $5.2 billion merger with Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- TripleLift in its $1.4 billion acquisition by Vista Equity Partners
- Kensho Technologies in its $550 million acquisition by S&P Global
- Lennar Corporation in the sale of its SunStreet solar platform to Sunnova Energy
- Johnson & Johnson in the sale of its BabyCenter business to Everyday Health Group
- Plug Power in its $58 million acquisition of Giner ELX, Inc.
- Plug Power in its $65 million acquisition of United Hydrogen Group Inc.
- Vedere Bio in its $280 million acquisition by Novartis
- OncoImmune in its $425 million acquisition (plus undisclosed milestone payments) by Merck
- SpringWorks Therapeutics, Inc. in its $186.3 million initial public offering
- Cowen and Company and William Blair as underwriters in a $32.5 million follow-on offering for Ovid Therapeutics Inc.
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. as underwriters in a $15.4 million follow-on public offering for BioLineRx, Inc.
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company as underwriters in a $11.5 million follow-on public offering for IRIDEX Corporation
Mr. Hays serves as the New York Co-Chair of Goodwin’s Neighborhood Business Initiative (NBI), a program created to provide pro bono legal services to low-income entrepreneurs and small business owners in underserved communities.Mr. Hays is a member of the Board of Directors of the scientific research institute PSE Healthy Energy (Physicians, Scientists & Engineers) and a member of the Board of Directors of Artists with Evidence, a nonprofit that commissions artists and scientists to collaborate, explore and exhibit art works.