Mr. Hinz’s recent transaction experience includes representing:
- TA Associates and Reverence Capital Partners on their announced agreement to acquire Russell Investments, the asset management business of Frank Russell Company, from the London Stock Exchange Group plc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC, and its nine subsidiary wealth management industry service providers.
- Northern Lights Capital Group in connection with its joint venture and combination with Treasury Group Ltd., an Australian public company, and other acquisitions, to form a combined multi-boutique asset management firm.
- SouthernSun Asset Management in its sale to Affiliated Managers Group.
- TripAdvisor on its approximately $200 million purchase of Viator, a resource for researching and booking destination activities around the world.
- Dymatize Enterprises, LLC in its sale to consumer goods company Post Holdings, Inc. for $380 million.
Mr. Hinz is a member of the Boston Bar Association.