Ms. Hölty’s recent work has included representing:
- US venture capital investor on their investment in the operator of an internet platform for the rental and sale of electronic devices in connection with a Series A financing round
- US venture capital fund on the investment in a German based provider of a travel consultancy platform that combines personal service of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online portal in connection with a €7 million Series A financing round
- US mobile game company on their joint venture with a German game developer
- Capital D on its acquisition of a majority stake in Invincible Brands UG (haftungsbeschränkt), a social media influencer-led marketing and product development company
- Castlelake on its acquisition of a distressed real estate portfolio by way of debt equity swap
- Metro Group on several financing rounds, including their investments in Orderbird and Shore*
- BY Capital on their investment in deepstreamHub*
- Data Artisans on their €5.5 million Series A financing round*
- Exporo on their €8.2 million Series A financing round*
- Greycroft on their investment in Deposit Solutions*
- e.Ventures on several financing rounds, including their investment in Deposit Solutions*
- Fly Ventures on the formation of its first venture capital fund*
- Dong Energy on the sale of 50% of offshore windpark Gode Wind 1 to Global infrastructure Partners and the joint venture relating thereto*
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on its €250 million investment in, and joint venture regarding, offshore windpark Veja Mate*
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG on several media-for-equity and media-for-revenue deals*
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG on the management buy-out of the Hungarian TV operations*
- The Carlyle Group on its acquisition of Alloheim Group from Star Capital Partners*
- Eifeler Holding on the divestiture of its high-tech tool coating business in Germany, Switzerland and the United States to voestalpine group*
- ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG on the divestiture of its TV and radio operations in Northern Europe (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark) to Discovery Networks International Holdings Limited*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
From May 2010 to May 2012, Mrs. Hölty was a legal trainee (Rechtsreferendar) at the Higher Court of Berlin (Kammergericht) and, inter alia, the Federal Ministry of Finance (Bundesministerium der Finanzen), Gleiss Lutz Hootz Hirsch Partnerschaftsgesellschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Steuerberatern and Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Ms. Hölty was an associate in the Munich office of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP and in the Berlin offices of Hengeler Mueller Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB and Flick Gocke Schaumburg Rechtsanwälte Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB.