Ms. Howe's representation of companies spans the entire corporate life cycle, including formation matters, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, SEC reporting and compliance, and general corporate representation and counseling.
- Represents numerous private companies and venture capital firms in private financing rounds
- Health Catalyst in its $209.3 million initial public offering
- Eidos Therapeutics in its $122 million initial public offering
- Global Blood Therapeutics in its $125 million, $100 million and $250 million follow-on public offerings
- MyoKardia in its $134 million, $184 million and $271 million follow-on public offerings
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals in various equity offerings
- Limelight Networks in its secondary public offerings
- True&Co. in its acquisition by PVH Corp.
- Trooly in its acquisition by Airbnb
- Luxe Valet in its acquisition by Volvo Car Corporation
- DNN Corp. in its acquisition by ESW Capital
Ms. Howe is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco.
While attending law school, Ms. Howe served as development editor of the Berkeley Business Law Journal.