Ms. Howe's representation of companies spans the entire corporate life cycle, including formation matters, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, SEC reporting and compliance, and general corporate representation and counseling.
- Represents numerous private companies and venture capital firms in private financing rounds
- An access management software company in its $1 billion and $345 million 144A offerings
- Health Catalyst in its $209.3 million initial public offering and $230 million 144A offering
- Eidos Therapeutics in its $122 million initial public offering and establishment of its $100 million “at the market” offering facility
- MyoKardia in its $604 million, $271 million, $184 million, and $134 million follow-on public offerings
- Global Blood Therapeutics in its $250 million, $125 million, and $100 million follow-on public offerings
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals in various equity offerings
- Limelight Networks in its secondary public offerings
- True&Co. in its acquisition by PVH Corp.
- Trooly in its acquisition by Airbnb
- Luxe Valet in its acquisition by Volvo Car Corporation
- DNN Corp. in its acquisition by ESW Capital
Ms. Howe is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco.
While attending law school, Ms. Howe served as development editor of the Berkeley Business Law Journal.