Mr. Isaacs’ transactional experience includes representing:
- F1 Holdings Corp. and an investor group led by Gallatin Point Capital LLC on a definitive agreement to sell F1 Holdings Corp. to Stellantis N.V. in an all cash transaction for approximately $285 million.
- AlphaCredit in its reorganization and equity financing round, led by Softbank’s Latin America Fund.
- JMI Equity portfolio company Unanet in its acquisitions of Cosential and Clearview Software.
- Gallatin Point Capital in a number of transactions, including its investment in the Financial Services and Asset Management businesses of the Hunt Companies, and its acquisition of First Investors Financial Services, an automobile finance company.
- Steward Partners in connection with the minority equity investment by The Cynosure Group in Steward.
- Knights of Columbus in various strategic investments and restructurings of asset managers.
- TA Associates in its minority equity investment in a leading real estate investment manager.
- 1251 Capital Group in its investment in A-G Administrators, a sports insurance specialist.
- Devonshire Investors in its acquisition a of NovoEd, a social and collaborative learning provider.
- Mutual fund investment adviser in its sale of illiquid debt and equity assets to a specialist asset manager.*
- Private equity fund in its acquisition of a chain of automotive leasing dealerships.*
- Leading global accounting firm in its acquisition of a technology provider headquartered in Germany with offices in Switzerland and the United States.*
- Publicly traded media company in its acquisition of an internet cross-screen advertising solutions provider.*
- Syndicate of hedge funds in a rights offering as part of the approximately $4.275 billion bankruptcy of a leading coal production company.*
- Syndicate of hedge funds in their acquisition of a non-controlling equity stake in a coal production company as part of that company’s emergence from its approximately $700 million bankruptcy.*
- Emerging growth technology company in its asset sale to one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.