Ms. Jackson’s recent representations include:
- Representing a clinical trial SAAS company in M&A litigation over post-acquisition earnout payments.
- Defending a content delivery network service provider in connection with various shareholder litigations arising out of an all-stock acquisition and merger.
- Representing a global alternative investment firm in trade secrets litigation involving one of the firm’s portfolio companies.
- Representing an early-stage venture capital fund in a dispute stemming from sale of equity interests in a tech startup company.
- Defending a pharmaceutical company from antitrust allegations stemming from its defense of patents protecting a brand-name medication.
- Representation of various pharmaceutical and tech companies in stock-drop securities litigation.
- Representation of various pharmaceutical, tech, and biotech companies in SEC and FINRA investigations.