- WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in the acquisition of four retail shopping centers with 52,500 square meters of rental space in the aggregate.
- Slate Asset Management in its acquisition and financing of 67 grocery-anchored real estate assets located throughout Germany.
- Royal Bank of Scotland in relation to the disposal of various landmark properties and portfolios.*
- HIH Real Estate GmbH in relation to the acquisition of a Siemens logistics centre in Krefeld and Philips headquarters in Hamburg.*
- WCM AG in relation to the acquisition of two real estate portfolios.*
- Société Générale in relation to its re-financing of a German wide portfolio of care homes.*
- A British family office in relation to the disposal of forty supermarkets all over Germany.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Ms. Jöst has been admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) since 2014. Prior to joining Goodwin, she was an associate in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst LLP. In the course of her legal clerkship (Referendariat), Vivien Jöst worked as a research assistant in the Sydney office of Ashurst Australia.