Ms. Jöst's recent experience includes representing:
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (MPT) in its €1.635 billion joint venture agreement with Primonial Group pursuant to which a fund managed by Primonial Group will acquire an 50% interest in an MPT portfolio of 71 post-acute hospitals throughout Germany (2018).
- Cerberus in relation to its €79 million sale of the shopping center 'Biesdorf Center' in Berlin (2018).
- Barings Real Estate Advisers on its €90 million acquisition of Karstadt Germany’s main logistics center (2017).
- CONREN Land on its acquisition of an office property in Munich for the open-ended real estate special AIF “CONREN Land Büro Invest-Plus” (2017).
- Barings Real Estate Advisers on the sale of its office property, Astropark, in Frankfurt am Main (2017).
- Slate Asset Management on its acquisition and financing of 67 grocery-anchored real estate assets located throughout Germany (2016).
- WCM Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in the acquisition of four retail shopping centers (2016).
Ms. Jöst has been admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) since 2014. Prior to joining Goodwin, she was an associate in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst LLP. In the course of her legal clerkship (Referendariat), Vivien Jöst worked as a research assistant in the Sydney office of Ashurst Australia.