Ms. Kassman has represented issuers and underwriters in a variety of capital markets transactions, including IPOs, follow-on and convertible note offerings, SEC registered and unregistered 144A/Regulation S debt offerings, and liability management transactions. She has also represented private companies and venture capital funds in transactions from seed through growth stage. Ms. Kassman regularly advises public and private companies on corporate governance and compliance matters. Prior to joining Goodwin, she advised issuers and underwriters in Latin American debt offerings and liability management transactions, primarily for Mexican, Colombian, Chilean and Argentine issuers.
- Slack in its direct listing on the New York Stock Exchange and convertible notes offering
- The underwriters in the initial public offering of Bentley Systems
- The underwriters in a secondary offering by stockholders of Pluralsight
- The underwriters in Avaya's sale of RingCentral's common stock in a secondary offering
- The initial purchasers in Talend’s 144A convertible notes offering, the first of its kind for a French company
- The initial purchasers in Snap’s $1 billion convertible notes offering
- The initial purchasers in Model N’s convertible notes offering
- Viveve in its follow-on offering
- Qualtrics in its initial public offering, prior to its acquisition by SAP announced days before pricing
- Purchasers and managers in Petróleos Mexicanos’ numerous debt offerings and tender and exchange offers*
- Ecopetrol in its debt offering*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Kassman advises companies, such as Guidewire, Leaf Group and Slack, on ongoing disclosure requirements and corporate matters.
- Slack in its Series H financing
- Marqeta in its Series E and E-1 financings
- User Testing in its Series E financing
- Represents numerous private companies in venture capital financings
- Represents venture capital firms including Accel, KPCB, Two Bear Capital and Uncork
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Kassman was an associate at Shearman & Sterling LLP in its New York and San Francisco offices. In 2017, she held a secondment in Equity Capital Markets at a major investment bank in New York, where she advised on equity offerings, including IPOs and convertible note offerings.
While attending law school, Ms. Kassman was the Symposium Editor for the Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law and hosted the symposium “Investment in Emerging Markets: The Challenges of Infrastructure Development.”