Ms. Keferstein's recent work has included representing:
- Capital D and Invincible Brands on the sale of a majority stake in the business division “beauty care” to Henkel AG &Co. KGaA
- Castlelake on a real estate joint venture
- Vision Ophthalmology Group, a portfolio company of Stirling Square Capital Partners, on its acquisition of M.E.D Medical Products GmbH, a leading manufacturer of customized surgical kits
- ALHI Holdings LLC, a portfolio company of private equity investor Boathouse Capital, on the sale of WorldHotels AG to Best Western® Hotels & Resorts
- Capital D on its acquisition of a majority stake in Invincible Brands UG (haftungsbeschränkt), a social media influencer-led marketing and product development company, from several venture capital investors
Ms. Keferstein has been admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwältin) since 2020. Prior to joining Goodwin as an associate, she worked for Goodwin in Frankfurt and Boston during her legal clerkship. Before that, she worked in law offices specialized in economic law in Frankfurt.