Ms. Kennedy has worked on a range of matters including:
- Advised Aldrich Capital Partners in its acquisition of Rhythm Management Group Corp., a minority-owned provider of remote monitoring services for cardiac patients.
- Advised Cano Health in its of acquisition of Doctor’s Medical Center, a provider of primary care and multi-specialty healthcare services.
- Advised Tapestry, a family office private equity firm, in its acquisition of Danta Health Limited Liability Company d/b/a Vital Interaction, a healthcare software provider based in Austin, TX and specializes in automating complex communication workflows.
- Advised Clearview Capital portfolio company Community Medical Services in its acquisition of the office-based opioid treatment center, Restorative Health and Recovery.*
- Advised Clearview Capital in its recapitalization of Capitol Imaging Services, a large provider of outpatient diagnostic imaging services in Louisiana and Alabama.*
- Advised a large optometry and ophthalmology management company in multiple acquisitions of practices nationwide.*
- Served as temporary in-house counsel to the largest health insurer in Tennessee.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.