- Represented Silver Lake as lead investor in $55 million Series F investment in Tealium
- Represented venture fund in $35 million Series C investment in big data analytics startup
- Represented venture fund in $5 million Series A investment in banking technology startup
- Represented venture fund in $4 million Series Seed Preferred investment in cloud cybersecurity startup
- Represented startup founder in capital raise with TechStars
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representing Accel-KKR in connection with various buyouts and growth equity transactions
- Represented private equity fund in $900 million take-private of educational and technology learning provider*
- Represented private equity fund in $521 million take-private of consumer solutions provider*
- Represented money transmitter backed by a private equity fund in a $450 million sale to a major credit card company*
- Represented private equity fund in $400 million spin-merger with a global IT services company*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Kines is a member of the American Bar Association, New York Bar Association and New York City Bar Association.