Mr. Klein's recent representations include:
- Acquaventure Holdings in its acquisition of Constructora Panorama.
- Affiliates of Ampio Pharmaceuticals in their acquisition of Rosewind.
- Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, Innovative Food Processors, Inc., in its sale to Balchem Corporation.
- Ascension Health Ventures growth equity investment in Voalte.
- Bain Capital Ventures in its growth equity investment in AvidXchange.
- Bain Capital Ventures in its growth equity investment in Novus.
- Bain Capital Ventures in its growth equity investment in Flow Commerce.
- Berhman Capital in its acquisition of Paragon.
- BirdDog Solutions in its sale to a subsidiary of Transportation Insight.
- Brammer Bio in connection with a recapitalization.
- Bregal Sagemount in its growth equity investment in Align Financial Group.
- DiscoverOrg in its acquisition of Rain King Software.
- DSI Renal in its tender offer and merger with U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
- DST Global in its growth equity investment in Deliveroo.
- DST Global in its growth equity investment in NuBank.
- Frazier Healthcare in its acquisition of Vein Clinics of America.
- Frazier Healthcare portfolio company, Matrix Medical, in its acquisition of LP Health Services (a division of Munich American Reassurance Company).
- Hillhouse Capital in its growth equity investment in Arcus Biosciences.
- iLevel Solutions in its merger with Ipreo.
- Level Equity in its growth equity investments in SiteHawk.
- Management of GetWellNetwork in connection with its sale to Pamplona.
- Management of PCI in connection with the sale of PCI to Novocap SAS.
- McCue Corporation in its sale to Eureka.
- TA Associates in its sale of MPI Research to Avista Capital.
- TA Associates in its leveraged buyout of Paula’s Choice.
- TA Associates and its portfolio company, Vatterot College, in its sale and restructuring.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Klein was an associate in the New York office of Paul Hastings LLP. Mr. Klein began his career as an associate at Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Klein was a Product Manager at MicroStrategy, Inc., a mid-size software analytics company.
While attending law school, Mr. Klein was an editor for the Cardozo Law Review and a Dean’s Merit Scholar, and also volunteered for the Innocence Project.
Membership Chair, New York City Bar Chorus Committee