- Wells Fargo as main creditor during a sales process of eight shopping centers out of a German insolvency.*
- A UK bank in relation to the sale of various landmark properties and various portfolios.*
- A Korean institutional investor in its acquisition of the ‘Lateral Towers’ building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*.
- Samsung SRA Asset Management Co., Ltd. on its acquisition of the Silvertower (Silberturm) building let out to Deutsche Bahn AG from IVG (2014)*.
- Korean Investment Management Co., Ltd. in its bid for the acquisition of the Trianon building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*.
- Adidas AG on the on the acquisition of all shares in Runtastic GmbH (Austria) (2015).*
- Castlelake on the acquisition of a retail portfolio across Germany (2016).
- A British family office in its disposal of a German residential portfolio to a German institutional investor (2016).
Mr. Krueger was admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in 2010 and is a certified tax adviser (Steuerberater) since 2014. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, he practiced at Ashurst, where he was a member of the tax department. Previously he practiced at Mayer Brown (Frankfurt office).