Ms. Kurlandski’s representations have included:
- Capmark Financial Group Inc. in restructuring its low-income housing tax credit funds with several institutional counterparties, settling over $1 billion in exposure.*
- Capmark Financial Group Inc. in the sale of its low-income housing tax credit asset loan portfolio to the Hunt Companies, Inc., in a Section 363 bankruptcy auction.*
- Southern Sky of Rhode Island in development and debt financing of solar energy projects in New England.*
- OpenView Venture Partners in its lead $10.5 million Series A financing of GitPrime
- OpenView Venture Partners in its lead $35 million Series B financing of project44
- TA Associates in its strategic investment in Financial Information Technologies
- Sage Data Security in its sale to Tyler Technologies
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Kurlandski is a member of the New York Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Kurlandski was an associate at Dewey & LeBoeuf and DLA Piper in their respective corporate practice groups. She spent several years working in the not-for-profit sector before returning to full time legal practice with Goodwin.