Ms. Lake Coghlan has represented:
- Slate Asset Management on the structuring and fundraising of its first European real estate fund, Slate European Real Estate Fund III, which closed at its hard cap of €250 million.
- Ares Management on the structuring and establishment of Ares European Real Estate Fund V, which raised €1.78 billion
- Baumont Real Estate on the structuring and establishment of its first European real estate fund, which raised €337 million
- NREP on the closing of its Nordic Strategies Fund III at €900 million, which will focus on providing better real estate products to select underserved groups of users, including students, young professionals needing flexible affordable living, young families, active seniors seeking connectedness, and seniors in need of more assisted living.
- NREP, a pan-Nordic real estate investment manager on the establishment of NREP Logistics Property Fund, a €1.1 billion long term capital Nordic logistics real estate fund, seeded with an initial portfolio of 49 logistics properties.
- Ares Management on the raising of Ares European Property Enhancement Partners II, a European value add fund, which held its final close with total commitments of €665 million.
- NREP on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2) which has an investment capacity of €1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- Brookfield Office Properties in its 50/50 joint venture with Concord Pacific, an international residential specialist, to develop a 50-storey residential property at Principal Place in Shoreditch in London.
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth management (formerly RREEF Real Estate) on the establishment of a real estate joint funding structure with a sovereign wealth fund to purchase One Angel Square in Manchester.
- GreenOak Real Estate Advisors on the establishment of a fund to acquire Allen House, a prime six-storey residential property located on Allen Street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- HIG Capital in relation to Bayside Capital’s (a credit affiliate of HIG Capital) joint venture with M7 Real Estate to acquire light industrial real estate in the Netherlands.
- Ares Management on the establishment of various real estate co-investment vehicles investing in Germany, the UK and other European jurisdictions.
Ms. Lake Coghlan is a member of the Advisory Board of WiLEF (Women in Law Empowerment Forum).