Mr. Lee’s work has included advising:
- A $7 billion private equity fund in numerous transactions, including:
- An approximately $500 million acquisition of a digital workplace collaboration solutions provider
- An approximately $250 million acquisition and combination of two integrators of enterprise video, data and voice solutions providers
- An approximately $200 million sale of a remanufacturer of automatic transmissions
- A € 3 billion French private equity fund in various transactions, including an approximately $80 million acquisition of a manufacturer of passive components and subsystems
- A $2 billion UK private equity fund in various transactions, including an approximately $100 million acquisition of a supplier of compatible network connectivity products
- An entrepreneur in the approximately $120 million sale of his fiber optic and copper assemblies company to a Fortune 500 company
- A Spanish aerostructures company in its $83 million acquisition of a US structural components manufacturer
- A $2 billion private equity fund in its $630 million acquisition of the fastening systems division of a Fortune 500 company*
- A Middle Eastern sovereign investment fund in the acquisition of common stock through tender offers and direct stock purchases totaling in excess of $3 billion*
- A Fortune 100 company in its sale of its business to another Fortune 100 company for $865 million*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Lee is Vice Chair of the Chapter Council of the Association for Corporate Growth and the President and Secretary of the Los Angeles Chapter for the Association for Corporate Growth.