Mr. Lee’s work has included advising:
- A $2 billion private equity fund in its $630 million acquisition of the fastening systems division of a Fortune 500 company*
- A Middle Eastern sovereign investment fund in the acquisition of common stock through tender offers and direct stock purchases totaling in excess of $3 billion*
- A Fortune 100 company in its sale of its business to another Fortune 100 company for $865 million*
- A Spanish company in its acquisition of an engineering services company in the United States*
- A U.S. company in its sale to a 10 billion yen Japanese public company*
- A Fortune 500 company in the sale of a business unit to a German chemical company*
- Various financial and strategic buyers in the acquisition of various automotive parts manufacturers, re-manufacturers and distributors*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Lee is the secretary and a board member of the Association of Corporate Growth - Los Angeles chapter, a member of their Private Equity Committee, and former chairman of their Annual Awards Committee. Additionally, he has served as an executive committee member of the Business and Corporations Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.