Mr. Lee’s work has included advising:
- A $7 billion private equity fund in numerous transactions, including:
- An approximately $250 million acquisition and combination of two integrators of enterprise video, data and voice solutions providers
- An approximately $200 million sale of a remanufacturer of automatic transmissions
- A $2 billion UK private equity fund in its approximately $100 million acquisition of a supplier of compatible network connectivity products
- An entrepreneur in the approximately $120 million sale of his fiber optic and copper assemblies company to a Fortune 500 company
- A Spanish aerostructures company in its $83 million acquisition of a US structural components manufacturer
- A $2 billion private equity fund in its $630 million acquisition of the fastening systems division of a Fortune 500 company*
- A Middle Eastern sovereign investment fund in the acquisition of common stock through tender offers and direct stock purchases totaling in excess of $3 billion*
- A Fortune 100 company in its sale of its business to another Fortune 100 company for $865 million*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Lee is the secretary and a board member of the Association of Corporate Growth - Los Angeles chapter, the chair of its Programs Committee, a member of its Private Equity Committee, and the former chair of its Annual Awards Committee. Additionally, he has served as an executive committee member of the Business and Corporations Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.