- Representation of a pharmaceutical company and its officers and directors in a securities class action in the District of New Jersey, and related derivative shareholder litigation relating to the marketing of a fentanyl-based pain medication.*
- Representation of a manufacturing holding company in litigation in the New York Supreme Court relating to allegations that it aided and abetted the breach of fiduciary duties of the directors of a company that was a major customer. The case was resolved by the plaintiff agreeing to withdraw all claims without any compensation.*
- Representation of a major energy delivery company in litigation before the Delaware Chancery Court regarding a challenge to pipeline asset purchase.*
- Representation of a financial institution in a suit in the New York Supreme Court relating to its investment in a financial research and analytics company, and alleged breach of contract to promote the company’s products, which resulted in summary judgment dismissing all claims.*
- Representation of a bank holding company and its officers and directors in a securities class action and related derivative actions relating to tax liabilities allegedly owed to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.*
*Experience prior to joining Goodwin.