Ms. Lewis’ recent experience includes representing:
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager and owner/operator in a $245 million acquisition of LLC interests in a REIT owning an office and retail building in New York City.
- A publicly traded REIT in the sale of a majority interest in five Manhattan apartment communities with an aggregate asset value of more than $700 million through a joint venture transaction with a real estate investment advisor acting on behalf of a public pension fund.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager and its joint venture in a $363+ million portfolio financing secured by six multifamily properties located across the country.
- An asset management firm and publicly traded REIT in connection with a $185 million leasehold mortgage loan secured by a ground leasehold interest in a portfolio of 52 office properties.
- A nationally recognized investment manager in the formation of a joint venture to develop a multifamily project in Revere Beach, Boston, and a $44 million construction loan secured by the project.
- A publicly traded REIT in the refinancing of 16 individual, nonrecourse mortgages secured by Class A retail properties totaling approximately $663 million from four different lenders (both CMBS and life insurance companies).
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager in the sale of a portfolio of multifamily buildings located across the southeast.
Ms. Lewis is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association.