Ms. Lewis’ recent experience includes representing:
- A real estate debt fund in the origination of a $275 million construction loan structured as mortgage, senior mezz and junior mezz and structured by a residential condominium project in Philadelphia, PA. Ms. Lewis subsequently represented the debt fund in a note-on-note financing secured by the construction loan.
- A real estate debt fund in the purchase of a $50 million mezzanine loan secured by condominium units in two residential buildings located in Southern Florida.
- A private real estate investment firm in the sale of two mixed-use office buildings in Waltham, MA, including corporate and laboratory spaces, for a purchase price of $71 million.
- A joint venture between a private real estate investment firm and real estate development company in connection with a $117 million construction loan financing a mixed-use development project in the Seaport District in Boston, MA.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager and owner/operator in a $245 million acquisition of LLC interests in a REIT owning an office and retail building in New York City.
- A publicly traded REIT in the sale of a majority interest in five Manhattan apartment communities with an aggregate asset value of more than $700 million through a joint venture transaction with a real estate investment advisor acting on behalf of a public pension fund.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager and its joint venture in a $363+ million portfolio financing secured by six multifamily properties located across the country.
- An asset management firm and publicly traded REIT in connection with a $185 million leasehold mortgage loan secured by a ground leasehold interest in a portfolio of 52 office properties.
- A nationally recognized investment manager in the formation of a joint venture to develop a multifamily project in Revere Beach, Boston, and a $44 million construction loan secured by the project.
- A publicly traded REIT in the refinancing of 16 individual, nonrecourse mortgages secured by Class A retail properties totaling approximately $663 million from four different lenders (both CMBS and life insurance companies).
- A nationally recognized real estate investment manager in the sale of a portfolio of multifamily buildings located across the southeast.
Ms. Lewis is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association.