Private Equity and Special Situations
Tiancheng International Investment on the exchange of contracts to indirectly dispose of its majority stake in Biotest, a specialist in innovative hematology and clinical immunology solutions, to Grifols for €1.1bn
- TA Associates on its combination of Compusoft with Genstar-backed 2020 Technologies to create a global provider of planning and manufacturing solutions for residential and commercial spaces.
- Queens Park Equity
- and DCSL in connection with the acquisition and integration of Guidesmiths Limited to form DCSL Guidesmiths
- on the leveraged acquisition of Sagacity Group, a London-based IT consultancy company
- All Seas Capital on its structured capital investment in Hakim, the UK’s leading independent chain of opticians.*
- Five Arrows Principal Investments in its sale of and co-investment in Datix, a patient safety and risk management software company.*
- GHO Capital on the acquisition of Ardena, a leading CDMO providing early stage drug development and manufacturing for small-to-mid sized biopharma.*
- GIC on its investment in Convex Group Limited, the specialty insurer and reinsurer focused on complex risks, which launched with US$1.7 billion of committed capital in April of 2019. The investment was part of a GIC and Onex Corporation led consortium of existing and new co-investors committing to invest an additional US$1 billion in Convex.*
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Azzurri Group, the owner of the ASK Italian, Zizzi and Coco di Mama brands, along with the Pod Food Limited fast food delivery service via a pre-pack administration sale, following a competitive bid process.*
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche on its acquisition of a UK-based pre-clinical immuno-oncology company which has developed an antibody with a novel mode of action aimed at depleting regulatory T-cells.*
- Maitland Financial Services on the sale of its hedge-fund administration business to Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.*
- Travelex on its financial and operational restructuring.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.