Suzana experience includes advising:
- Australian based and foreign fund managers in relation to raising of open-ended and listed private equity, real estate and credit funds offered to Australian investors*
- Australian fund managers, pension funds and family offices in relation to investments in private equity and other structured funds*
- A large Australian financial institution in relation to the divestment of its wealth management business, including disclosure and regulatory issues, corporate and product restructuring, product distribution and outsourcing arrangements*
- Australia’s largest bank in relation to its responses to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation, and Financial Services Industry and its implementation of the recommendations resulting from the inquiry*
- Foreign financial services providers on the application of Australia's financial services regime*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2020, Suzana was a senior associate in the Financial Services (Funds) team at Clayton Utz in Australia. Prior to this, Suzana completed her graduate training at the Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority.