Ms. Lodin’s recent experience includes:
- Representation of ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei company, in its acquisition of Respicardia, Inc., a provider of novel implantable neurostimulators for the treatment of moderate to severe central sleep apnea.
- Representation of True Ventures in its Series Seed Preferred Stock financing of MedZero, a mobile lending platform and employer benefit that enables employees to pay out-of-pocket medical bills without high credit card interest or 401K loan fees.
- Representation of Med-Data, a portfolio company of Frazier Healthcare Partners, in its acquisition of RevClaims, a provider of high-quality revenue cycle management services to hospitals and health systems.
- Representation of SV Health Investors in its acquisition of Health Payment Systems, a privately-held healthcare technology and services organization.
- Representation of Sword Health Technologies, a digital musculoskeletal therapy provider in its Series B Preferred Stock financing.
- Representation of Chart.io, a software company that provides a cloud-based data analytics, in its acquisition by Atlassian, Inc.
Ms. Lodin is passionate about improving life for children in Afghanistan. She serves on the board of the Ayenda Foundation, an organization that supports projects to enhance the education, development and safety of children in rural Afghanistan.
Ms. Lodin is also a member of the ABA, NYSBA and NYSBA Health Law Section.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Lodin was a health law associate at a national Am Law 100 firm in New York.
She also worked as assistant regulatory counsel for a national association which represents and advocates for ambulatory surgery centers. Ms. Lodin also worked as a senior compliance associate for a Washington, D.C.- based health care consulting firm.
While in law school, she worked as a law clerk in the Washington, D.C. office of a Mid-Atlantic law firm and as a legal staff assistant in the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Human Rights and Special Prosecutions.