Ms. Lodin’s recent experience includes representation of:
- OM1, a leading real-world outcomes and technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes, in its Series D Preferred Stock Financing.
- Olink, a company dedicated to accelerating proteomics together with the scientific community, across multiple disease areas to enable new discoveries and improve the lives of patients, in its follow-on offering.
- Elligo Health Research in its acquisition of Root Health, an AI virtual assistant for clinical research.
- RxRevu, a developer of a prescription intelligence platform designed to manage and measure clinician's prescribing performance, in its Series C Preferred Stock financing.
- Vincere Health, a developer of a monitoring device designed to help to cut down or quit smoking or vaping, in its Series Seed Preferred Stock financing.
- ArchiveSocial, Inc., a portfolio company of Level Equity, in its acquisition of NextRequest Co., a developer of a record request platform designed to empower organizations to collaborate remotely.
- Level Equity Growth Partners IV, L.P. in its Series B financing of Sunwave Health, an SaaS company providing a comprehensive platform for behavioral health providers.
- Sequoia Capital Heritage Fund in its Series F Preferred Stock of Lyra Health, a leading provider of innovative mental health benefits.
- JMI Equity in its acquisition of Timely Telehealth, student-focused telehealth platform company.
- Tapestry, a family office private equity firm, in its acquisition of Danta Health Limited Liability Company d/b/a Vital Interaction, a healthcare software provider based in Austin, TX and specializes in automating complex communication workflows.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei company, in its acquisition of Respicardia, Inc., a provider of novel implantable neurostimulators for the treatment of moderate to severe central sleep apnea.
- True Ventures in its Series Seed Preferred Stock financing of MedZero, a mobile lending platform and employer benefit that enables employees to pay out-of-pocket medical bills without high credit card interest or 401K loan fees.
- Med-Data, a portfolio company of Frazier Healthcare Partners, in its acquisition of RevClaims, a provider of high-quality revenue cycle management services to hospitals and health systems.
- SV Health Investors in its acquisition of Health Payment Systems, a privately-held healthcare technology and services organization.
- Sword Health Technologies, a digital musculoskeletal therapy provider in its Series B Preferred Stock financing.
- Chart.io, a software company that provides a cloud-based data analytics, in its acquisition by Atlassian, Inc.
Ms. Lodin is passionate about improving life for children in Afghanistan. She serves as Chair of the Associate Board of Women for Afghan Women (WAW), the largest non-governmental Afghan women's rights organization in the world.
Ms. Lodin is also a member of the ABA, NYSBA and NYSBA Health Law Section.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Lodin was a health law associate at a national Am Law 100 firm in New York.
She also worked as assistant regulatory counsel for a national association which represents and advocates for ambulatory surgery centers. Ms. Lodin also worked as a senior compliance associate for a Washington, D.C.- based health care consulting firm.
While in law school, she worked as a law clerk in the Washington, D.C. office of a Mid-Atlantic law firm and as a legal staff assistant in the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Human Rights and Special Prosecutions.