Ms. Mann-Meginniss represents leading venture capital firms as well as a wide range of technology and life sciences companies in the software/SaaS, hardware, digital media and internet industries. Her representation of companies spans the corporate lifecycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Represents numerous private companies in various venture capital financings, including recent representative clients such as Applied Intuition, BitPay, Bowers & Wilkins, Grammarly, Marqeta, and Slack.Deals include:
- Represented BitPay in its Series B financing led by Aquiline Technology Growth (2018)
- Represented Slack in its Series H financing led by Dragoneer and General Atlantic (2018)
- Represented Grammarly in its financing led by General Catalyst, IVP and Spark Capital (2017)
- Represented Marqeta in various financing transactions
- Represents venture capital firms including Accel Partners, August Capital, Bain Capital, Kleiner Perkins, SignalFire, Thayer Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, True Ventures, Uncork Capital and Village Global.
Recent representative deals include:
- Represented Bonsai AI, Inc. in its sale to Microsoft Corporation
- Represented Luxer One in its sale to ASSA Abloy
- Represented Spektral in its sale to Apple
- Represented EVA Automation, Inc. in its acquisition of Bowers & Wilkins, Inc.
- Represented HoneyBook, Inc. in its acquisition of Wedding Spot, Inc.
- Represented investor syndicate in sale of Evident.io, Inc. to Palo Alto Networks
- Represented StrongView Systems in its merger with Selligent
- Represented Fabrily in its sale to Teespring, Inc.
- Represented Circle Internet Services in its acquisition of Distiller.io
- Represented Nexmo, Inc. in its sale to Vonage Holdings corp.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Mann-Meginniss was an associate in the San Francisco office of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP, where she focused on complex intellectual property and securities litigation. While attending law school, Ms. Mann-Meginniss served as an editor of the California Law Review.