Ms. Mann-Meginniss represents leading venture capital firms as well as a wide range of technology and life sciences companies in the software/SaaS, hardware, digital media and internet industries. Her representation of companies spans the corporate lifecycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Marqeta in its $260 million Series E financing led by Coatue Management
- Slack Technologies in its $200 million Series F financing led by Dragoneer and General Atlantic
- Trusona in its $20 million Series C financing led by Georgian Partners
- VideoAmp in its $70 million Series D financing led by Raine Group
- BitPay in its $30 million Series B financing led by Aquiline Capital Partners
- Grammarly in its $110 million financing led by General Catalyst
- Bexion Pharmaceuticals in its $25 million Series B financing
- Circle Internet Services in its $56 million Series D financing led by Owl Rock Capital and NextEquity Partners
- Kixeye in its $20 million financing led by Icon Ventures
- HoneyBook in its $28 million Series C financing led by Citi Ventures
- Nines, Inc. in its $16.5 million Series A financing led by Accel Partners and 8VC
- VoiceOps in its $9 million Series A financing led by Bain Capital
- Mirror Labs in its $8.8 million Series A financing led by Route66 Ventures
- Accel Partners in the $16.5 million Series A financing of Blameless
- Kleiner Perkins in the $9 million Series A financing of Modern Health
- Thomvest Ventures in the $10 million Series A financing of RedMarlin
- Cervin Ventures in the $45 million Series B financing of AI recruiting company AllyO (Sass Labs)
- Represents venture capital firms including Accel Partners, August Capital, Bain Capital, BMW i Ventures, DCM, Kleiner Perkins, Mayfield, SignalFire, Thayer Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, True Ventures, Uncork Capital and Village Global.
- Kixeye in its sale to Stillfront
- Bonsai AI, Inc. in its sale to Microsoft Corporation
- Luxer One in its sale to ASSA Abloy
- Spektral in its sale to Apple
- EVA Automation, Inc. in its acquisition of Bowers & Wilkins, Inc.
- HoneyBook, Inc. in its sale of Wedding Spot, Inc. to Cvent
- An investor syndicate in sale of Evident.io, Inc. to Palo Alto Networks
- StrongView Systems in its merger with Selligent
- Fabrily in its sale to Teespring, Inc.
- Circle Internet Services in its acquisition of Distiller.io
- Nexmo, Inc. in its sale to Vonage Holdings corp.
- Quad Analytix (now Wiser Solutions) in its acquisition of Mobee
- Quad Analytix (now Wiser Solutions) in its acquisition of Wise eCommerce
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Mann-Meginniss was an associate in the San Francisco office of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP, where she focused on complex intellectual property and securities litigation. While attending law school, Ms. Mann-Meginniss served as an editor of the California Law Review.