Ms. Maxwell’s recent client representations include:
- Toast in its $250 million Series E financing
- Kymera Therapeutics in its $65 million Series B financing
- Neon Therapeutics in its $106 million Series B financing
- Allurion Technologies in its $27 million Series C financing
M&A and Strategic Transactions
- AppNexus in its sale to a large telecom company
- Qvidian in its sale to Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD)
- Sound United, a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners, in its acquisition of D+M Group
Capital Market Transactions
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. in its $100 million initial public offering
- Underwriting syndicate in the $115 million follow-on offering and subsequent $125 million follow-on offering by Everbridge, Inc.
While attending law school, Ms. Maxwell was an editor of the Virginia Law and Business Review and received recognition for completing the school’s Pro Bono Challenge with over 75 hours of pro bono work completed.
Ms. Maxwell is a member of the Boston Bar Association.