- Toast in its $400 million Series F financing, $250 million Series E financing and $115 Series D financing.
- Dutchie in its $350 million Series D financing.
- Firefly Health in its $40 million Series B financing.
- Openly in its $40 million Series B financing, $15 million Series A financing and $7.65 million Series Seed financing.
- HotSpot Therapeutics in its $100 million Series C financing, $65 million Series B financing and $45 million Series A financing.
- Lynx FinHealth in its $17.5 Million Series A financing and $2.5 million Series Seed financing.
- Hedron in its $17.8 million Series A financing.
- AaDya Security in its formation and $3 million Series Seed financing.
- Aliro Technologies in its formation and $2.7 million seed financing.
- Kymera Therapeutics in its $65 million Series B financing and $30 million Series A financing.
- Allurion Technologies in its $27 million Series C financing.
- Neon Therapeutics in its $106 million Series B financing.
- Bessemer Venture Partners, Vinyl Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, Point 406 Ventures and Hamilton Lane in various investments in portfolio companies.
- AppNexus in its sale to AT&T.
- Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition Corp. (a SPAC) in its business combination with Composecure.
- Minim Inc. in its sale to Zoom Telephonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MINM)
- A virtual health care company in its sale to a public company.
- Iconics in its sale to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
- SimpliSafe in its sale to Hellman & Friedman.
- Qvidian in its sale to Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD).
- Sound United, a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners, in its acquisition of D+M Group.
- Webster Capital in its acquisition of PharmaLogics Recruiting.
- A financial services company in the sale of one of its business units to another financial services company.
- Toast, Inc. in its $1 billion initial public offering.
- Kymera Therapeutics, Inc. in its $200 million initial public offering.
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. in its $100 million initial public offering.
- Underwriting syndicate in the $115 million follow-on offering and subsequent $125 million follow-on offering by Everbridge, Inc.
- Underwriting syndicate in the $450 million 144A offering by Everbridge, Inc.
Ms. Maxwell is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
While attending law school, Ms. Maxwell was an editor of the Virginia Law and Business Review.