- Toast in its $400 million Series F financing, $250 million Series E financing and $115 Series D financing.
- Kymera Therapeutics in its $65 million Series B financing and $30 million Series A financing.
- Neon Therapeutics in its $106 million Series B financing.
- Allurion Technologies in its $27 million Series C financing.
- Openly inc. in its $7.65 million Series Seed financing.
- HotSpot Therapeutics in its $45 million Series A financing.
- Aliro Technologies in its formation and $2.7 million seed financing.
- 406 Ventures, Deerfield Management and Hamilton Lane in various investments in portfolio companies.
- AppNexus in its sale to AT&T.
- Iconics in its sale to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
- SimpliSafe in its sale to Hellman & Friedman.
- Qvidian in its sale to Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD).
- Sound United, a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners, in its acquisition of D+M Group.
- Webster Capital in its acquisition of PharmaLogics Recruiting.
- Afinancial services company in the sale of one of its business units to another financial services company.
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. in its $100 million initial public offering.
- Underwriting syndicate in the $115 million follow-on offering and subsequent $125 million follow-on offering by Everbridge, Inc.
- Underwriting syndicate in the $450 million 144A offering by Everbridge, Inc.
Ms. Maxwell is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
While attending law school, Ms. Maxwell was an editor of the Virginia Law and Business Review and received recognition for completing the school’s Pro Bono Challenge with over 75 hours of pro bono work completed.