Mr. McDaniel’s recent representations include:
- Axiom Asia in connection with investments in other Asian private funds
- Capital Today China in the formation and operations of China-focused growth equity funds
- CX Partners in the formation of an India-focused debt fund
- IPV Capital in the formation and operations of China-focused venture capital funds
- Mayfield Fund in the formation and operation of India-focused venture capital funds
- Nexus Ventures in the formation and operation of India-focused venture capital funds
- Quilvest in connection with investments in other Asian funds
- Sequoia Capital China and Sequoia Capital India in the formation, operations and special projects associated with China- and India-focused venture capital and growth funds
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. McDaniel was with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Before practicing law, he worked with mission controllers at NASA's Johnson Space Center.
Mr. McDaniel was recognized in Chambers Global 2015 as a Leading Lawyer for Business in Corporate/M&A - India (Experts Based Abroad) and in Investment Funds (International Firms) - China (Foreign Experts).