- Provided regulatory and commercial advice to the world’s leading provider of smartphones in the development of a well-publicized, cutting-edge payments app.*
- Provided strategic advice on virtual currencies for a major financial institution.*
- Provided regulatory guidance to an online travel company.*
- Provided regulatory advice to an online daily deals company in connection with payments and co-branded credit card.*
- Represented an online tax preparation service in co-branded prepaid card program.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. McGregor is active in the American Bar Association, currently serving as Vice-Chair of the Consumer Financial Services Committee. She also serves on the Editorial Board of FinTech Law Report. Ms. McGregor previously served as Chair of the California State Bar Association’s Consumer Financial Services Committee, and is former President of the San Francisco Bank Attorneys Association. She is also a Fellow of the American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers.