Mr. Mei’s recent representations include:
- Repligen Corporation, a bioprocessing company focused on products used to manufacture and purify biologic drugs, in concurrent underwritten public offerings of common stock and convertible senior notes that, together, account for $425.6 million in gross proceeds.
- Amarin Corporation plc, a pharmaceutical company focused on the commercialization and development of therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health, in a $460 million underwritten public offering of American depositary shares.
- Clinical-stage immuno-oncology company in SEC reporting, corporate governance matters and multiple public offerings totaling over $250 million.*
- Fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on autoimmune, inflammatory and fibrotic diseases in SEC reporting, corporate governance matters and an at-the-market offering.*
- Underwriters in the $67 million initial public offering, two follow-on offerings (totaling over $230 million) and an at-the-market offering by an Israeli clinical-stage urologic oncology company.*
- Underwriters in three follow-on offerings (totaling over $90 million) and an at-the-market offering by a Dutch clinical-stage immuno-oncology company.*
- Global animal health company in multiple investment-grade notes offerings totaling over $4.0 billion.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin