Mr. Mei’s recent representations include:
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG, a leading gene editing company focused on developing transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 platform, in its $517.5 million and $315.2 million follow-on public offerings.
- argenx SE, a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a deep pipeline of differentiated antibody-based therapies for the treatment of severe autoimmune diseases and cancer, in its $862.5 million global offering.
- Axcella Health Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on leveraging endogenous metabolic modulators to pioneer a new approach for treating complex diseases and improving health, in its $60.1 million follow-on public offering and $35 million at-the-market offering.
- Aptinyx Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for challenging neurological disorders, in its $35.1 million follow-on public offering.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc., a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel first-in-class drugs directed against nuclear export and related targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases, in its up to $150 million royalty agreement with affiliates of HealthCare Royalty Partners.
- Repligen Corporation, a bioprocessing company focused on products used to manufacture and purify biologic drugs, in concurrent underwritten public offerings of common stock and convertible senior notes that, together, account for $425.6 million in gross proceeds.
- Amarin Corporation plc, a pharmaceutical company focused on the commercialization and development of therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health, in a $460 million underwritten public offering of American depositary shares.
- Leading global life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical company in multiple investment-grade notes offerings totaling $1.0 billion.
- Clinical-stage immuno-oncology company in SEC reporting, corporate governance matters and multiple public offerings totaling over $250 million.*
- Fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on autoimmune, inflammatory and fibrotic diseases in SEC reporting, corporate governance matters and an at-the-market offering.*
- Underwriters in the $67 million initial public offering, two follow-on offerings (totaling over $230 million) and an at-the-market offering by an Israeli clinical-stage urologic oncology company.*
- Underwriters in three follow-on offerings (totaling over $90 million) and an at-the-market offering by a Dutch clinical-stage immuno-oncology company.*
- Global animal health company in multiple investment-grade notes offerings totaling over $4.0 billion.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin