- Outside general counsel to AFL-CIO Investment Trust Corporation and affiliates*
- Restructuring of $30+ billion real estate collective trust for major asset manager*
- Multi-year restructuring of $20+ billion stable value portfolio for major asset manager*
- Represented seven major asset managers in criminal disqualification waiver proceedings before the U.S. Department of Labor*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Mr. Menasco served as a senior teaching fellow at Tulane University Law School. He also served as an adjunct professor at the George Washington University Law School from 2008 to 2018. Mr. Menasco sits on the board of directors of the Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc.