Public Company Representation and Capital Markets Transactions
- Moderna, Inc. in its $1.34 billion and, $575 million public follow-on offerings, and $604M initial public offering
- Blueprint Medicines Corporation in its $325 million, $345 million, $230 million and $125 million follow-on offerings
- Calliditas Therapeutics in its upsized $90 million IPO on Nasdaq in the U.S.
- Immatics in its $602 million business combination with SPAC Ayra Sciences Acquisition Corp. and new listing on Nasdaq
- Surface Oncology in its $119.5 million initial public offering
General Corporate Counseling and Significant Transactions
- Moderna in its Series D, E, F, G and H financings
- ElevateBio in its $170 million Series B financing
- Arrakis Therapeutics in its $75 million Series B financing
- Allovir in its $120 million Series B financing
- Alector LLC in its Series A, Series B, Series C, and Series D financings
Ms. Mets is a member of the Boston Bar Association.