Mr. Middleton-Pratt has advised clients on domestic and cross-border transactions varying in size and complexity. Selected experiences include representing:
- SpeedCast International in its acquisition of Harris CapRock
- Nautic Partners in the sale of its portfolio company, All Metro Health Care, to One Equity Partners; in its acquisitions of Pasadena Villa Psychiatric Residential Treatment Centers and Lifeskills South Florida; in its acquisition of LDI Integrated Pharmacy Services; and in its acquisition of CareGivers America
- TA Associates in the sale of its portfolio company, MIS Implants Technologies, to Dentsply Sirona; in the sale of its portfolio company, MPI Research, to Avista Capital Partners; in the sale of its portfolio company, SoftWriters, to Roper Technologies; and in its growth equity investment in DiscoverOrg
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its growth equity investments in MyEyeDr. and Trojan Battery Corporation
- Detechtion Technologies in its acquisition of Enbase
- Patheon in its take-private by JLL Partners and Royal DSM
Mr. Middleton-Pratt is a member of the Boston Bar Association and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association and the Board of Overseers of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay. He is also a teaching assistant and guest lecturer for the private equity and venture capital transactions course at Boston University School of Law.
While in law school, Mr. Middleton-Pratt interned at the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) in Vienna, Austria.
Prior to law school, Mr. Middleton-Pratt was a financial analyst in the corporate development department of Andeavor (formerly Tesoro Corporation), a refiner and marketer of petroleum products and a Fortune 120 company. He also played professional basketball in Cyprus and Spain.