Mr. Minahan represents a variety of corporate clients across a broad range of industries, including e-commerce, travel services, education technology, cybersecurity, enterprise software and clean technology. He works with these clients in connection with capital markets transactions, M&A, corporate governance and advising board of directors. He has also represented a number of banks in securities transactions.
Mr. Minahan’s representative public company clients include Aquabounty,Aquaventure Holdings, Axon Enterprises, Cimpress, Control4, Mimecast, TripAdvisor and Wayfair.
Mr. Minahan’s transactional experience includes the representation of:
- The underwriters of Tufin’s $124 million initial public offering
- The underwriters of Everbridge’s $146 million follow-on offering
- Wayfair in its $575 million convertible note offering
- Axon Enterprises in its $228 million follow-on offering
- Mimecast in its $78 million initial public offering and subsequent $66 million follow-on offering
- Yatra Online in its $57 million follow-on offering
- Planet Payment in its sale to Fintrax Group for approximately $250 million
- Aquabounty in its $12 million follow-on offering
- The underwriters of 2U’s $120 million initial public offering and three subsequent follow-on offerings
- Aquaventure Holdings in its $117 million initial public offering
- Advent International in connection with its sale of $103 million of common stock in Bojangles’ follow-on offering
- The underwriters of CyberArk’s $86 million initial public offering, $204 million follow-on offering and $299 million follow-on offering
- Battery Ventures in connection with its sale of common stock in Wayfair’s initial public offering
- Zafgen in its $110 million initial public offering
- The underwriters of Marchex’s $60 million follow-on offering
- The underwriters in SciQuest’s $80 million follow-on offering
- Control4 in its $74 million initial public offering
- The underwriters of SS&C Technologies’ $160 million initial public offering and subsequent follow-on offerings
- BioAmber in its $80 million initial public offering and subsequent financing transactions
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2005, Mr. Minahan was an associate in the Corporate Finance Group at Sullivan & Cromwell in New York and Tokyo.