Mr. Minott’s experience includes representing:
- A technology-focused private equity sponsor in its $1 billion acquisition of an inter-enterprise content management service provider.*
- A Midwestern telecommunications and broadband service provider in the refinancing of its $225 million senior secured credit facilities.*
- A distributor of interior building products in arranging a new ABL facility with Bank of America.*
- The Borrower in connection with refinancing its $168 million senior secured US credit facilities and $27 million CAD credit facility.*
- A private equity sponsor arranging a $40 million senior secured credit facility in connection with its acquisition of a Florida timeshare and vacation home rental agency.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Mr. Minott is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco and the New York State Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Minott was an associate in the New York offices of Greenberg Traurig LLP.