Mr. Montgomery’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions. He also works with venture capitalists and investment banks involved in private and public stock offerings.
- Represent numerous private companies, including Affirm, Bungalow Living, Eightfold.ai and FrontApp, in venture capital financings.
- The underwriters in the Lyft, Inc. initial public offering.
- The underwriters in the Sonim Technologies Inc. initial public offering.
- Twilio Inc. in its follow-on public offering.
- Atlassian, Inc. in its 2018 note offering for $1 billion.
- Twilio Inc. in its 2018 note offering for $550 million.
- Friendly Finances, Inc. in its sale to Credit Karma, Inc.
- Luxer One Corporation in its sale to ASSA Abloy.