Ms. Moorhead’s recent experience includes representing:
- A private equity firm in connection with leasing of office headquarters in Silicon Valley.
- A publicly-traded biotechnology company in connection with leasing matters involving their headquarters in Boston.
- A vivarium facility and services provider in connection with real property located in northern and southern California.
- Various tenants in leasing matters involving negotiating rent relief or lease terminations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Startup tech clients providing leasing and property management services to consumers.
- Numerous Goodwin private equity and M&A clients by advising on all aspects of leasing matters and leading leasing teams in the due diligence phase of corporate buy-side transactions.
Ms. Moorhead serves on the Advisory Board of San Francisco Baykeeper, a nonprofit that advocates for the health of the San Francisco Bay by using science and clean water laws to improve habitats and communities, and the Advisory Board of North Beach Citizens, a nonprofit founded 15 years ago by Francis Ford Coppola that serves homeless and economically disadvantaged persons in the North Beach community of San Francisco. She also serves on a committee for the SF Market, a vibrant, thriving and sustainable food center—San Francisco’s source for fresh produce.She is a member of industry groups ICSC and ULI, and San Francisco’s nonprofit public policy center SPUR.