Mr. Moss recently completed IPOs for clients Marqeta and Thredup.
Mr. Moss has represented companies and investors in over one hundred M&A transactions, including:
- TaxJar, a sales tax compliance platform, in its sale to Stripe
- Greenbits, a cannibis retail point of sale platform, to Dutchie
- WePay, a payments platform, in its sale to JP Morgan Chase
- Ciitizen, a patient records platform, in its sale to Invitae
- Gliimpse, a health-technology company, in its sale to Apple
- Trunk Club, a men’s online clothing retailer, in its sale to Nordstrom
- A consortium of venture investors, which included Greycroft Partners and Upfront Ventures, in connection with Maker Studios’ sale to The Walt Disney Company
- 41st Parameter, a global fraud detection and prevention company, in its sale to Experian
Mr. Moss’ current representative company clients include Abra, Applied Intuition, eightfold.ai, Fivetran, Franklin Templeton, Harness, Made Renovation, Marqeta, Parsable, Persona Identities, Powered Brands, Realty Mogul, RocketLawyer, Thredup, Trusona and Upside.
Mr. Moss’ current representative venture capital clients include Canaan Partners, Greycroft Partners, Headline Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Thomvest, Upfront Ventures and USVP.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Moss was a corporate and securities partner in the Silicon Valley office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.