Mr. Moss has represented companies and investors in over one hundred M&A transactions, including:
- WePay, a payments platform, in its sale to JP Morgan Chase
- Smyte, an anti-abuse technology provider, in its sale to Twitter
- Gliimpse, a health-technology company, in its sale to Apple
- Trunk Club, a men’s online clothing retailer, in its sale to Nordstrom
- Klout, a social media influence scoring company, in its sale to Lithium Technologies
- A consortium of venture investors, which included Greycroft Partners and Upfront Ventures, in connection with Maker Studios’ sale to The Walt Disney Company
- 41st Parameter, a global fraud detection and prevention company, in its sale to Experian
- EdgeSpring, a data analytics company, in its sale to Salesforce.com
Mr. Moss’ current representative company clients include Abra, Applied Intuition, Ayla Networks, Bowers & Wilkins, CircleUp, Clique Media Group, Gigster, Green Bits, Harness, Highfive, KIXEYE, Marqeta, MasterClass, Motif Investing, Parsable, RocketLawyer, thredUP, Trusona, and VolkScience.
Mr. Moss’ current representative venture capital clients include Canaan Partners, e.ventures, Franklin Templeton, Greycroft Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Thayer Ventures, Thomvest Seed Capital, U.S. Venture Partners and Yu Capital.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Moss was a corporate and securities partner in the Silicon Valley office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.