Ms. Müller's recent representations include:
- A real estate investment management and advisory firm in connection with a EUR 16.9 million financing of the acquisition of a real estate property located in Dortmund.
- A group of banks from one of the major Russian state-owned banks (including its European subsidiaries) in respect of the portfolio of loans relating to financing of class A business centers located in Moscow and financing of the acquisition of the premium hotel in Moscow with the total exposure exceeding USD 600 million.*
- Major international developer in respect of the secured financing of its various assets in Russia (including a class A office building in Moscow, construction of a warehouse complex in the Moscow region and a premium outlet village in Moscow) and in connection with its acquisition of new assets and assumption of the existing debt.*
- One of the major Russian state-owned banks in respect of the ca. USD 1.6 billion override agreement restructuring a pool of existing secured loans extended to one of the leading oil and gas construction service providers in the Central and Western Asia and Russia. The transaction included multiple jurisdictions such as Austria, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Jersey, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh and Iraq.*
- One of the major Russian state-owned banks in respect of multiple secured loans extended to one of the leading oil and gas construction service providers in the Central Asia and Russia. The transaction included multiple jurisdictions such as Singapore, Cyprus, Jersey and Uzbekistan.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Müller has more than 9 years of experience as a banking and finance lawyer with particular focus on real estate finance. Ms. Müller joined the firm from the Moscow office of Baker Botts L.L.P. where she was a senior associate in the banking and finance team responsible for the Russian law and, under supervision of the UK-based partners, English law matters. Prior to Baker Botts Ms. Müller also worked at the Moscow office of Clifford Chance CIS Limited.