Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Khoa has worked on these representations:
- A government and its state-owned companies in a billions-dollar-dispute-turned-asset-acquisition transaction.
- GIC in a $1.3 billion USD cornerstone investment in Vinhomes.
- Bank of Ayudhya and its parent, MUFG, in a $157 million USD acquisition of SHBF.
- A Vietnamese real estate conglomerate in a $300 million USD M&A hostile takeover.
- Andreesen Horowitz and Accel Management in a joint Serie B financing totaling $200 million USD in Axie Infinity.
Mr. Khoa was also a member of the firm’s international arbitration group.