- DST Global VIII, L.P. in its approximately $75 million purchase of series B preferred shares of Ajaib Technologies Corporation
- Hillhouse Investment Management in its investment in Antiva Biosciences, Inc.
- Rhea Parent, Inc. in the purchase of AGIC-Humanwell Blue Ridge (US) Limited
- FountainVest in the exit of its investment in 360 DigiTech Inc (NASDAQ: QFIN)
- A PE fund in its proposed acquisition of an interest in an offshore wind farm*
Tingyao Pan 潘婷瑶
Tingyao Pan is an associate in Goodwin’s Private Equity group in Hong Kong. Her practice focuses on cross-border investments, and mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Pan has experience in mergers and acquisitions, growth equity investments, equity capital markets and general corporate regulatory and compliance matters.
Ms. Pan is a native Mandarin speaker and is also fluent in English.
City University of Hong Kong