Ms. Parkes’ recent matters include representing:
- Bridgepoint, on its sale of Leeds Bradford Airport to AMP Capital Investors for an enterprise value of £221 million
- Spice Private Equity, in connection with its investment in LEON Restaurants, an upmarket fast food chain based in the UK
- Gramercy Property Europe plc, on the €1.085 billion sale of Gramercy’s European logistics portfolio to a consortium of clients managed by AXA Investment Managers
- Bregal Sagemount, on its investment in Options Technology, a leading provider of cloud-enabled managed services to the global financial services sector
- Investcorp on its sale of Tyrrells to Amplify Snack Brands for an enterprise value of £300 million*
- Bridgepoint as lead investor in Deliveroo’s $275 million Series E funding round*
- GMT Communications Partners on its sale of Melita Plc to ABRY Partners*
- GMT Communications Partners on its sale of Addsecure to Apax France and Fortino Capital*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Parkes was an associate at Shearman & Sterling LLP.