Ms. Pascual’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation.
Ms. Pascual’s recent transactional experience includes representing:
- Represents numerous private companies in early stage seed stage through late stage venture capital financings.
- Representative private company clients include: Banjo, Bustle, CircleCI, Couchbase, Dark, Deliverr, ELSA, Halter USA, Highfive Technologies, Miro, Open Raven, Replicated, Rocket Lab USA, Step Mobile, Scopely, Spruce Health, Tandem Communications, Toplooks.ai, Tower28 Beauty, Tuition.io, TuneIn, and Windfall Data.
- Has represented numerous venture capital firms in early stage seed financings through late stage growth equity financings. Such firms include Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Benchmark Capital, Canaan Partners, GS Capital Partners, JMI Equity, Kleiner Perkins, and Ribbit Capital.
- Represented Qualtrics International, Inc. in its dual track proposed initial public offering and sale.
- Represented Truck Hero, Inc. in its dual track proposed initial public offering and sale.
- Represented the underwriting syndicate in CymaBay Therapeutic’s $125 million, $84.5 million, and $108 million follow-on public offerings.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented Qualtrics International Inc. in its sale to SAP SE (NYSE: SAP)
- Represented Lyft, Inc. in its acquisition of Flexdrive Services, LLC
- Represented Motif Investing, Inc. in its sale to Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Represented Rubrik, Inc. in its acquisition of Datos IO, Inc.
- Represented BDG Media, Inc. (Bustle) in its acquisitions of NYLON Media, The Outline, and Inverse
- Represented Infutor Data Solutions, LLC in its acquisition of Ruf Corporation
- Represented Luxer One in its sale to ASSA Abloy
Ms. Pascual is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco and a member of the Board of Governors of the Philippine American Bar Association of Los Angeles.