Ms. Pascual’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation.
Ms. Pascual’s recent transactional experience includes representing:
- Rubrik in its acquisition of Datos IO
- Goldman Sachs and its affiliated investment funds in its investments in NGINX and Moogsoft (Herd)
- JMI Equity and its affiliated investments funds in its minority investment in HackerRank
- Rocket Lab in its $75 million Series D financing and $140 million Series E financing
- TA Associates and its affiliated investment funds and portfolio companies in connection with its sale of a minority interest in DiscoverOrg, LLC
- Numerous venture capital firms, including Canaan Partners, Accel Partners, Benchmark Capital, and Ribbit Capital
- Various private companies in venture capital financings
Ms. Pascual is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco and the Philippine American Bar Association.