Mr. Patel’s representative experience includes advising:
- Cubera Private Equity on the structuring and fundraising of Cubera IX, the largest ever Nordic secondaries fund hitting its hard cap of €524 million.
- Cubera Private Equity on the structuring and fundraising of Cubera PE III, a fund of funds.
- Advent International on the fundraising of its $17.5 billion GPE IX Fund.
- a large European asset manager on the launch of its hedge fund of funds.
- wealth management firms in respect of investments in a range of mega-funds including major PE, debt and impact investing platforms.
- Kimura Capital on its launch of: GAM Kimura Commodity Trade Finance Fund, GAM Kimura Structured Trade Finance Fund, Kimura Alternative Lending Income Fund Limited, and Kimura Systematic Consumer Loans Fund.*
- Qbera Capital on its launch of Qbera Capital Trade Finance Fund.*
- large asset managers on launches, changes, and terminations of retail funds, including overseeing the FCA process and relevant notifications under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).*
Mr. Patel undertook a 6 month secondment to Lloyds Banking Group conducting the review and negotiation of insurance fund agreements with various asset managers.*
Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.