Ms. Patel’s representation of start-up and late-stage companies spans the entire corporate lifecycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, secondary sales and private liquidity programs, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation. She is also a trusted advisor to venture capital funds investing in seed stage through pre-IPO emerging growth companies.
Ms. Patel’s representative company clients include: Amour Vert, BEFORE Brands, GoodLeap, Hunt Club, JetLenses, Elemy (Sprout Therapy), OutSchool, and The Renewal Workshop.
- Elemy (formerly Sprout Therapy) in its $219 million Series B financing.
- Outschool in its $75 million Series C financing.
- Craft Ventures in numerous investments including investments in ClickUp, ConverseNow, Minerva, OpenPhone, Plume, Roboflow, Snackpass, Sourcegraph and TrustLayer, among many others.
- Canaan Partners in numerous investment including investments in Bzaar and Dusty Robotics, among others.
- Headline (formerly e.ventures) in numerous investments including investments in Tinycare, FlowHub, NomNomNow and Zumper, among others.
- Highfive in its sale to Dialpad.
- MATCHCo in its sale to Shiseido Americas Corporation.
- Tiny Garage Labs in an asset sale to Google.