Recent representative transactions include advising:
- UBS AG on the establishment of a $500 million oncology impact fund*
- UK Green Investment Bank on the establishment of a £1billion renewable energy fund*
- Cordet Capital on the establishment of a €400 million direct lending fund*
- Abingworth on its venture fund, Bioventures Fund VI and its hedge fund, Bioequities Fund
- Markham Rae on the establishment of a $500 million regulatory capital relief fund*
- British Business Bank in connection with the establishment of the Accelerated Digital Ventures platform
- Kotak Mahindra on the establishment of its $300 million India Growth Equity Fund II*
- a US financial institution on the establishment of a €1billion infrastructure debt platform*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Pathak was seconded to Pershing Securities Ltd (affiliate of BNY Mellon) where he was responsible for managing the European in-house legal function, London, 2003-2005.