- A Korean institutional investor on its acquisition of the ‘Lateral Towers’ building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*.
- Korean Investment Management Co., Ltd. on its bid for the acquisition of the Trianon building in Frankfurt am Main (2015)*.
- Samsung SRA Asset Management Co., Ltd. on its acquisition of the Silvertower building let out to Deutsche Bahn AG from IVG (2014)*.
- Adidas AG on its acquisition of all shares in Runtastic GmbH (2015)*.
- Hypothekenbank Frankfurt (formerly Eurohypo) on the disposal of non-core loan book to JP Morgan and Lone Star (2015)*.
- Oakley Capital Private Equity on the acquisition of Parship GmbH, a market leading match-making company in Germany in a management buyout from Holtzbrinck Group (2015)*.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Penndorf was admitted as a German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in 2000 and is a certified tax adviser (Steuerberater) since 2004. Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, he was a partner at Ashurst where he headed the tax department. Previously he practiced at Mayer Brown and Allen & Overy.