Mr. Prosser’s investment funds experience includes advising (as lead associate):
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on the structuring and fundraising of Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6 (MEIF6). MEIF6 closed at its hard cap of €6 billion and is one of the largest ever European infrastructure fundraisings.
- Glennmont Partners on the formation of Glennmont Clean Energy Fund Europe III, which raised €850 million to invest in clean energy infrastructure projects in Europe (the largest amount ever raised for a green energy only fund with a pan-European mandate).
- a leading global fund manager on the formation and fundraising of a global renewables fund targeting in excess of €1 billion.
- Bregal Investments on the structuring and fundraising of several private equity funds in the U.S. and Europe.
- Novastar Ventures on the formation of its second fund investing in African venture capital, which received backing from the European development finance institutions CDC Group, the European Investment Bank, Dutch Good Growth Fund and FMO.
- a Nordic fund manager on the structuring and fundraising of a €400 million secondaries fund.