Ms. Quinn represents emerging and later-stage companies in the software, technology and life sciences industries throughout their corporate life cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Greylock Partners
- As lead investor in the Series B Preferred Stock financing of PayJoy, Inc.
- Kleiner Perkins
- As lead investor in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of Dust Identity, Inc.
- In a wide variety of Scout Fund investments
- Bond Capital
- As lead investor in the $100 million Series D Preferred Stock financing of Hippo Analytics, Inc., valuing Hippo at $1 billion
- Norwest Venture Partners
- In its $45 million growth equity investment in Vuori, Inc.
- Matters for Bain Capital Ventures, Catapult Ventures and Village Global
- CaseStack in its $255 million sale to Hub Group, Inc.
- Qriously Inc. in its sale to Runtime Collective Limited dba Brandwatch, Inc.
- Pavilion Data Systems in its $25 million Series C financing from Taiwania Capital, RPS Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Artiman Ventures
- Light Field Lab in its $28 million Series A financing from Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Taiwania Venture Capital, Khosla Ventures and Sherpa Ventures
- Cleave Therapeutics in its Series B-2 financing from U.S. Venture Partners, OrbiMed Private Investments, 5AM Ventures and Celgene Corporation
- Menlo Security in its $75 million Series D financing from JP Morgan Asset Management, General Catalyst, Sutter Hill Ventures and Osage University Partners
- Arch Oncology, Inc. in its $50 million Series B financing from Lightchain, RiverVest Venture Partners, Roche Venture Fund and 3x5 Partners
- NumberAI in its Series A financing by Costanoa Ventures, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Google’s AI-focused Gradient Ventures fund
- Matters for Slack Technologies, Inc., Recurly, Inc., Padlet, Inc. and Veryable, Inc.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Quinn was a legal and policy extern at Mozilla, legal intern at 500 Startups, and business development executive at Switchboard, an early-stage communications software development company.
While attending law school, Ms. Quinn served as a senior supervising editor for the Berkeley Business Law Journal and associate attorney in Berkeley Law’s New Business Practicum, where she advised emerging companies on wide-ranging corporate governance matters.