Mr. Radke’s recent experience includes:
- Successful defense of a financial analyst in a criminal trial for alleged acts of insider trading and fraud that resulted in an acquittal on all 30 counts of the indictment.
- Defense of a fashion business and its executives facing fraud and breach of contract claims by a founder and former CEO.
- Defense of a medical device company facing claims of trade secret misappropriation and patent infringement.
- Internal investigations of allegations of accounting, securities, and employment law violations.
- Defense of companies and executives facing claims of trade secret misappropriation by departing executives.
- Representing companies in a variety of industries, including biotechnology, food & beverage, and marketing technology, responding to FINRA subpoenas.
His recent digital currency and blockchain technology experience includes:
- Representing companies in connection with token sales and related matters, including consultation regarding potential litigation and government scrutiny.
- Representing a financial services company seeking a no-action letter from the SEC for the issuance of a token in compliance with the securities laws and regulation.
- Representing a cryptocurrency exchange responding to an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) subpoena for the financial information of its users.
His recent representations in the cannabis industry include:
- Successful dismissal of multiple class action litigations against a cannabis device producer wrongfully named as a co-defendant to a producer of nicotine products.
Mr. Radke also has an extensive pro bono practice, which includes:
- Representation of a class of students with reading disorders suing a California public school district for violation of federal and state disability and education laws.
- Representation of a federal criminal defendant in connection with a plea and sentencing.
- Work on behalf of the California Innocence Project.
Mr. Radke is a member of the American Bar Association and the San Francisco Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Mr. Radke was an associate with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP in San Francisco. Following law school in 2010, Mr. Radke was a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney with the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in Seattle.