Mr. Rea has spent his entire career representing investors and technology companies throughout the entire corporate lifecycle. Representative experience includes representing:
- A leading blockchain data platform in various financing matters raising in excess of $350 million.*
- A venture capital fund as an investor in various financings, including $100 million and $185 million equity financings of a company offering a leading a low code platform, a $150 million financing round of a company offering expense management tools and smart company cards, $35 million and $200 million equity financings of a company offering an e-commerce solution for cannabis companies, and $50 million and $200 million financings of an online pharmacy and delivery service.
- A leading designer apparel and accessory rental company in financings raising in excess of $175 million.*
- A healthcare AI technology platform in its sale to a Medicaid managed care organization.*
- An online personal styling service in all pre-IPO financing matters.*
- A leading meal delivery service in its sale to a national supermarket chain.*
- Lead investors in the Series A and Series C financings of the largest US cryptocurrency exchange.*
- A company offering a SaaS platform for deploying, operating and servicing critical infrastructure and technology in various equity financings raising in excess of $85 million.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.