Mr. Reid has represented:
- A REIT owner in the disposition of a US$240 million student housing portfolio
- A REIT owner in the acquisition of a US$70 million assisted-living facility
- A lender in connection with a US$68 million hotel construction financing
- A lender in connection with a US$72 million mixed-use retail and office building financing
- A REIT owner in the disposition of a US$152 million medical office building portfolio
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Reid was an associate with Ballard Spahr in Los Angeles, California. Before that, he practiced with DLA Piper LLP and Daspin & Aument, LLP, in Chicago, Illinois. During law school he spent one summer as a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard L. Young of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.